first things first, I'm the realest.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
He hadn't known what he was expecting, but was nonetheless surprised when her personality seemed to be bigger than she was. In a good way, of course. He couldn't help but return her smile easily, but it was genuine at the response that she gave. Her words pulled him away from the distractions in his head, and he soon found himself sharing a chuckle with her. On that root, she was just a bit more eye level with him as she had been before, and he eyed her with mock suspicion.

“I don't know, should I be worried about a smallish thing like you?” He followed up his statement with a scrutinizing appraisal of her then, drawing slightly closer to her. Mordecai could have pretended to study her; he wasn't sizing her up but rather playing along. He made a thoughtful noise in his viewing. “I think my odds are fifty-fifty,” he concluded with a laugh. “Maybe forty-sixty, but in your favor. You could probably smack me with your tail and be gone before I'd ever catch you.” And in other words, he saw no reason to worry about her. She had done nothing to catch his attention in that way, but his attention was most definitely caught now.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 23, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 24, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 24, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 25, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 26, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 29, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 30, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 31, 2014, 02:25 AM