first things first, I'm the realest.
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
The first words out of the mouth of the russet-colored male had been perceived by Rahzie as somewhat condemning, and she was hoping his attitude would turn around. It was the reason she attempted some slight humor with him in the first place. She was not disappointed. “I don't know, should I be worried about a smallish thing like you?” Rahzie couldn't help but lift her chin up and grin as the male scrutinized her, as if posing for his inspection. He drew closer to her, but she was not worried. The coywolf wasn't getting a threatening vibe from this one.

“I think my odds are fifty-fifty,” Rahzie nodded with a smile. "Maybe forty-sixty, but in your favor." She nodded again, this time in stronger agreement. "You could probably smack me with your tail and be gone before I'd ever catch you." Rahzie laughed at this, and gave a strong flick of her tail as if to prove his point. "Damn right," The lithe girl briefly flashed her teeth in a false threat, before returning to a smile. "I may be smallish, but I could take you." Rahzie was being playful, but she also believed in her own words. She knew that she wasn't the biggest or strongest wolf out there. She wasn't stupid enough to think otherwise. And she wasn't stupid enough to pick fights and put herself at risk. But she was fast, and agile, and fierce, and she knew that, too.
Messages In This Thread
first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 23, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 24, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 24, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 25, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 26, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 29, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 30, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 31, 2014, 02:25 AM