float away
<div style="font-family:'Georgia'; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#e90000 0 0 5px; color:#000000">there's a hole in my soul<br>
<i>i can't fill it, i can't fill it</i></div>
10 Posts
Ooc — Arla
The little shadow was avoiding the mountains – he did not want to cross them because as soon as he reached their base painful suppressed memories resurfaced. The memories were often crippling, causing anxiety to take its hold on the small pup and paralyze him until the attack subsided. To prevent this from happening Niklaus decided it was best if he kept his distance from the mountains that divided the park; however, he was growing rather bored of the same scenery. He knew that eventually he was going to have to overcome his fear of the mountains and find a way to safely cross them… due to his small stature, the boy was also frightened that he wouldn’t be able to make it over, especially with winter arriving. The snow would make it nearly impossible to climb the mountains without another wolf present, and with his current fear he knew that the journey would be even more difficult.
Until he figured out what to do about his irrational mountain phobia the youth was confined to the Valley. He had already explored most of the nearby territories and now found himself following a creek that cut through the land. The creek was much more than a bubbling stream as it meandered through the land and moved much quicker than the mountain creeks he was acquainted with. As much as he wanted to splash around in the transparent water, he was concerned that the water would suck him under and he wouldn’t be able to push his way to the surface. The ruby-eyed shadow would have to wait until the creek emptied into a larger (still) body of water, and until then Niklaus followed the liquid scar. He was getting used to being alone and preferred it; he didn’t enjoy being in the company of others. They always asked him where his parents were, why he was alone, blah blah blah. He didn’t want to talk about it – in fact, he didn’t want to talk at all. He was getting better at running away from strangers, though…
Messages In This Thread
float away - by Niklaus - September 25, 2013, 01:33 AM
RE: float away - by Claudia - September 25, 2013, 02:02 AM
RE: float away - by Noah - September 25, 2013, 02:08 AM
RE: float away - by Niklaus - October 02, 2013, 05:41 PM
RE: float away - by Claudia - October 04, 2013, 07:23 PM