Gyrfalcon's Keep And it's coming together just right
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: oh my goodness I can't believe I keep forgetting about this D: hope it's all right if I join now, we can back-date it or whatever you want :)[/size]

For the majority of her time in the Teekon Wilds, Rahzie had been wandering around the eastern edge of the area. A couple days ago she had decided to finally fulfill her wanderlust and see just how far these wilds went. She followed the Whitefish River until it ended in a forest. In the distance, now, and interesting smell of humidity and salt and fish tickled her nose. The coywolf had heard of the ocean before, but had never witnessed it first hand. Intrigued, instead of heading straight to the beaches, the small woman climbed the nearest mountain to get a better view.

She immediately encountered a number of birds - snowy colored falcons and other avians she was unfamiliar with. Rahzie, in contrast to the other woman she was going to unknowingly run into, was enjoying the large amount of stimuli in the area. It gave her energy, the extroverted girl she was. It drew her interest - and so did the sharp line of deep blue on the horizon. The coywolf decided that must be the ocean.

But before she could climb down the mountain to go inspect the beaches, a dark form caught her eye on a towpath not far below her. Rahzie briefly wondered if there was an overabundance of black wolves in this area. "Hey!" She barked down to the stranger. "You heading to the ocean?"
Messages In This Thread
And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 10, 2014, 08:47 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 25, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 25, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 26, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 28, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 29, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 29, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 30, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 30, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 31, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 31, 2014, 11:29 AM