Moonspear island smiles and cardigans
kind of struggled not to shine
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Slavik lingered in their embrace as well, it felt nice to be with Speedy again. She was always so warm, she just radiated goodness. He hoped that he had the same effect on her, to bring her happiness as well, and he allowed her to stay nuzzled next to him as long as he wanted. When she finally pulled away she released a sentiment that was just so Speedy it made him smile. She couldn’t help but think about others, even when her own well-being was at risk. He loved that about her, and he loved her for being who she was. He was forever grateful for that underground cavern, which had caught the eyes of two young explorers and brought them together. Upon leaving that cavern, those two explorers were steadfast friends, and that way they had stayed.

I know, but I still wish I’d been there, he said softly, with one more quick lick to her cheek. The subject changed now, and snow wars it seemed was the thing to do. He grinned, standing and wagging his tail cheerfully. He explained while she finished her breakfast, me and my sisters used to play this all the time, you’ll love it. You gather a bunch of snow, like this, he stepped back to demonstrate, digging up a pile with his paws. Then he ran to hide behind it, this is you fortress! It’s like a safe zone! he called over the mound he’d made.

Then you just throw snow at each other, like this, he smirked a sent a small flurry in her direction. He watched with his playful smile as snowflakes showered above her head, just a light dusting on top of a Speedy cake. I guess there isn’t a real winner, but it’s still fun, he said, bounced back to her side, then licked the snow off the crown of her head.
[Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 4/5
Messages In This Thread
island smiles and cardigans - by Slavik - December 21, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: island smiles and cardigans - by Speedy - December 21, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: island smiles and cardigans - by Slavik - December 21, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: island smiles and cardigans - by Speedy - December 21, 2018, 05:20 PM
RE: island smiles and cardigans - by Slavik - December 22, 2018, 08:04 AM
RE: island smiles and cardigans - by Speedy - December 26, 2018, 02:34 PM
RE: island smiles and cardigans - by Slavik - December 28, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: island smiles and cardigans - by Speedy - December 28, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: island smiles and cardigans - by Slavik - December 29, 2018, 10:39 AM