Nova Peak you think i'll be the dark sky
2 Posts
Ooc —
there is a blur of motion caught briefly out of the peripheral of his right eye that becomes a vague shadow as his focus tries to switch to his blind eye. his steps slow to a halt, startled and confused as his moves his head towards the small and lithe woman that has come to a stop a few feet from him where she has crumpled to the ground, her body looking like it's as taunt as a bow string about to be loosened. he blinks owlishly at her, throughly confused, and lets out a noise as vor stretches and climbs up for a view and to smell the air. he knows she's smelling the air because his scarred ear shivers at the anticipation of her forked tongue touching it. it doesn't but he always anticipates it nonetheless.

when the sun is down she rarely leaves her favorite and warm perch, but it would seem that her own curiosity got the better of her. punisher lets out a soft grumble before asking, are you alright? on instinct his right eye scans the landscape to see if anyone is following her but deduces, contentedly, that she's not being chased when no one else appears.
Messages In This Thread
you think i'll be the dark sky - by Punisher - December 26, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: you think i'll be the dark sky - by Sif - December 26, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: you think i'll be the dark sky - by Punisher - December 28, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: you think i'll be the dark sky - by Sif - January 08, 2019, 04:08 PM