first things first, I'm the realest.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
He huffed jokingly when she bared her teeth in his direction, as if to suggest he had only said it nice. But Mordecai believed she could. He might have been quick on his feet, but also knew that there were definitely others who had the upper hand. Some of those definitely resided in Ouroboros, though it seemed like their pack had catered towards its share of grizzled fighters. Mordecai fit somewhere in the middle of it all; capable of possessing a good fight, but also capable of escaping them if possible. Still, he smirked at her words with a sly wave of his tail. “At least that's what you think,” he teased, unable to help himself. “With all that spunk, you're probably exhausted from everyone you've been beating up.” And for a moment, he felt like the words came absently out of his mouth.

Had it been that long since he had carried some sort of banter like this? Mentally, he shrugged it off. Sometimes, escapism came in handy. “So you must live here, which is funny because I used to live on a mountain near here. I guess since we vacated this area you've been using it as a personal fight club, right?” And obviously the members weren't talking about it, because Mordecai hadn't heard of it. Book reference aside, he was innately curious about her now. If her intentions had been to lure him in, she had certainly passed that goal then.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 23, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 24, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 24, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 25, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 26, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 29, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 30, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 31, 2014, 02:25 AM