Ravensblood Forest the woods are lovely, dark and deep
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
By the nines Thistle saw the other white child and her insides froze and she aws momentarily struck dumb as the black female came barreling in yelling about her children. Thistle did not blame Junior, though it cut a bit into her tender heart, she had always know the child had her own mother and would go back. Her heart dropped to her toes when she saw that Junior was clinging to her mother and was in direct contact with the cougar and then the child that looked a lot like someone that Thistle knew but could not place put herself between them all.

Thistle's blue eyes threatened to bug out of her head at that, but she jumped forward in a foolish move to get the cougar to pay attention to her get it away from the children and the mom, hopefully the other femme could join her before she got tore up to bad. Stay back children please just stay back. And with a snap of her jaws she went after the cougar's right flank and jumped backwards ghosting forward again with another snap of her jaws. Her message was clear here i am take me let's go.
Messages In This Thread
the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Junior - July 24, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Laksha - July 25, 2014, 06:09 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Saēna - July 25, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Hawkeye - July 25, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Laksha - July 25, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Junior - July 25, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Saēna - July 25, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Thistle Cloud - July 25, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Hawkeye - July 30, 2014, 09:23 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Junior - August 09, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Saēna - August 13, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Hawkeye - August 14, 2014, 09:47 AM