The Sunspire learn what it means to live
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The she-wolf was silent in what was a now faded discussion – his own musings were unanswered, and he was left to doubt that she had even cared for his opinion on the matter. Blinking his eyes, his gaze remained upon her cheek, his own stance relaxing slightly as he took a more submissive nature now. Her current words caused his lobes to twitch, and with his new acceptance of her superiority on this very land, he hesitated only a moment before giving a small smile. “As have I,” he offered in turn – it was not untrue, but he did not realize how much he minded the solace until now.

“Which leads me to my next question. What does one have to do to remain on your to-be mountain as your subordinate?” Perhaps he could have been more ambitious – demanding a higher rank to help her build this land to legend.. but he did not. Such things came with time and effort, and as young as he was, Schimitar wasn’t always so foolish as to believe things should be handed to him in such a manner. As little as they knew one another, he was hoping to bridge that gap and gain comradeship with a pack once more.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 08, 2013, 03:22 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 09, 2013, 09:47 AM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 09, 2013, 11:44 AM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 09, 2013, 12:23 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 09, 2013, 01:12 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 09, 2013, 01:50 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 10, 2013, 02:12 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 13, 2013, 11:11 AM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 15, 2013, 09:21 PM