Stavanger Bay ready to sail ya seadogs
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Embry was born a social wolf, but today he was at a loss for what to do. The pack was fresh and the excitement was palpable, yet he could find no means by which to release the energy welling its way up inside of him. In earlier youth, he had been a blundering, bean of a boy. However now, facing the shoreline with wind and all to buffet his cocoa-dusted flanks, he felt as though he had not aged a day. It was during this moment, when his sea-green gaze met the bowling tide, that he spotted in his peripherals the striding form of a packmate.

Comforted by the warm surge of the ocean pulling to and from the sand, he gave a great heave of his flanks - dripping from the touch of the sea - and bursted his muscular legs into a smooth, hastened gait. Years of exercize had strengthened and slimmed the male so that he was both wolven and amphibian; kind for the harsh nature of the gripping sand and powerful current.

"Hulloa!" He called as he neared, envigorated by the rush of adrenaline borne of both social interaction and physical exertion. "Fancy seeing a fellow pirate long these here shores... any luck with the treasure?" His tone was jocular and friendly, though a small glint of mischief was embedded in his grin. 

"Tell ya what - I'll race you to that there rock" - he bobbed his nose towards an outcropping of jagged, black teeth - "and the first one there gets bragging rights."

And, without waiting for a response, he pressed onwards; pushing his head forwards and relishing the gentle thrum of his paws against the sodden shore below. In the distance, seagulls crooned a sportive chorus.
Hey, there! I'm Koffey, and I really like your character's concept.
Anyway, would you like to do a misc. dice roll for the race (that is, if she accepts the challenge... XD)?
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
ready to sail ya seadogs - by Norsamu - January 01, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: ready to sail ya seadogs - by Embry - January 03, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: ready to sail ya seadogs - by Norsamu - January 03, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: ready to sail ya seadogs - by Embry - January 04, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: ready to sail ya seadogs - by Norsamu - January 05, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: ready to sail ya seadogs - by Embry - January 05, 2019, 09:44 PM
RE: ready to sail ya seadogs - by Norsamu - January 06, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: ready to sail ya seadogs - by Embry - January 06, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: ready to sail ya seadogs - by Norsamu - January 06, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: ready to sail ya seadogs - by Embry - January 06, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: ready to sail ya seadogs - by Norsamu - January 13, 2019, 02:58 PM