Barrow Fields but it turns out the way it does for everyone
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Loki has to admit - her whirling so suddenly around had in fact geared him up for battle. His muscles snaked into a rigid mass under his conniving coat, protesting at their lack of release. But adrenaline hadn’t been released as this encounter had been too swiftly ended, defense woman molting into something much less...horrific. And here he though he had two faces. 

As her body relaxed, so did his. He however chose to continue his plans, regardless of his heart beating an extra mile. 

One of your’s, should you allow it,” he swept a slight bow of a regal crown to the haggish woman. Dear gods, the woman reminded him of the gatekeeper they had patrolling around the Gardens years ago. She had the aura of someone who once was unbelievable and exquisite, only to be made forced to abide by a job that had nothing to do with them. It only dragged them down, and ruined their potential with each passing day. 

Many moons must have passed, in her day.

I joined in your claim song. Mine might not been too disguishable- quite a few had joined in.

Finally choosing to answer her question, the trickster gave a ‘humble’ bow, ears flaying to his rear while the front half dipped in a modest degree downwards. “Loki, at your beck and call.

BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread
but it turns out the way it does for everyone - by Caiaphas - December 31, 2018, 01:49 PM
RE: but it turns out the way it does for everyone - by Loki Kyber - January 04, 2019, 02:22 PM