Silver Creek Give us a smile, and go on your way
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
Slowly she crept inside at the greeting, eyes adjusting to the dark and plush tail swaying slowly behind her. The warmth was greatly welcome against the frigid wind outside. "...If you'd like me to leave - either of you, just let me know." She uttered, though the shadowed female offered to take her own leave; that just wouldn't do, no no. "Oh, you're okay!" Besides, Daivya wasn't actually familiar with either of the women, exactly another reason why she'd chosen to approach and request entrance. 

After a moment's silence, the forest sylph released the sweet herbs from her muzzle and nudged them gently toward the other two. "I brought lavender - the smell is supposed to be good for relaxation," she smiled warmly, sleepy gaze of violet flittering between the two.
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
Messages In This Thread
Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Oryx - January 02, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Oryx - January 02, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Daivya - January 03, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Oryx - January 04, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Daivya - January 04, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Oryx - January 14, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Daivya - January 14, 2019, 01:40 PM