Silver Creek no one's controlling me
116 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Joining 'cause I <3 these two

Having left Lilah in the capapble hands of another one of her pack sisters, Oryx stole away from the den and out into the open, breathing in the fresh air with quick gulps, as though it had been some time since she'd been out in the open. The scent in Lilah's den was overpowering, even for another female, and it made her feel the need to both stick with her sister- to ward off males- and the need to get away, as it made her anxious. She couldn't help but wonder what fate had in store for Lilah- would Grayson really deny her the right to breed for the entire season? She would only have so long before his decision would spell that out for her...And Oryx worried for herself as well; what if the same fate befell her? What if she went into heat too early, and Grayson had not yet chosen a mate for her?

It seemed as though their pack was gaining strength, though, with the borders thoroughly marked, and dens dug. The little cave she'd found would make a perfect place for pups to be sheltered and raised, as they would not feel the harsh swipe of wind against their cheeks once they were hidden safely inside. She had to tell herself not to dwell on pups too much, though; somehow, she got the feeling that Grayson might not choose husbands at all this spring, perhaps as a test to see who the true followers would be. She wanted very much to bear children, as this was her second year of being old enough to reproduce, but she would not step out of line to do so. 

However...She was tempted when she saw a pale figure not far away carefully burying something he'd killed in a cache. Just the very sight of him made her feel weak in the knees, and made her heart flutter wildly in her chest. She chastized herself, and tried to remind herself for what seemed like the hundredth time that she could not choose a husband for herself. She couldn't even want for one in particular- lest she should feel the striking pains of envy if Grayson chose another for him. But still, she couldn't help but fawn over Harrison every time she saw him.
Messages In This Thread
no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 05, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 05, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 06, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 06, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 06, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 06, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 08, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 08, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 13, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 14, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - February 04, 2019, 09:05 PM