Verdant Basin the stray
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
thanks for joining <3

the sound of a masculine woof sounded from behind her, and her first reaction was to clamp her stump of a tail tightly to her rear. the girl’s gaze widened as she turned to head to peer over her shoulder. at first, the image of the dark man was enough to make her feel as though the wind had been sucked from her lungs. she was reminded of him, and she writhed beneath the gaze of the brute before she was able to calm herself down and recognize that the dark male was a stranger. lucy had never seen him before, at least as far as she could remember. the wavering of his tail was a sign that he was attempting to be friendly to the girl.

she was filled with a violent distrust of all men, but she did what she could to not flee. with all her strength, the ghoul focused on her task and straightened her hunched frame so that she did not appear quite as neglected. then, her cosmic blue gaze searched the features of the male for any signs of danger before she offered a tentative wag of her stubbed tail in return. “h-hello,” the dark shadow offered him in a voice that sounded like the desperate fluttering of a moth’s wings.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
the stray - by Lucy - January 05, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: the stray - by Finbar - January 05, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: the stray - by Lucy - January 06, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: the stray - by Finbar - January 06, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: the stray - by Lucy - January 08, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: the stray - by Finbar - January 08, 2019, 03:53 PM