Silver Creek no one's controlling me
116 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Harrison was always so composed- if he was at war with himself, Oryx would never have known, and continued to be blithely oblivious to any improper thoughts he might have had about her. Still held captive by naivety, Oryx fully believed that Harrison was immune to such thoughts, and would only really desire one woman as his wife...And that would be whoever he was given. She knew she should not pitch so much of her heart into wanting him but with each time they met and each stolen glance she found herself incapable of removing his coutenance from her fantasies- innocent still as they were. For her own reasons, reasons which were similar to Harrison's but different as well, she too had to pull her mind away from such fancies, knowing how much she would be crushed the day another woman was given to him as his wife. 

But until that happened, she would steal and cherish moments like these where she was free to fawn over him without worrying about making another woman angry with her. She dreaded that their time spent together would go by too quickly, and that these moments had an expiry date. The way he spoke to her made her feel special, and she felt flustered by the sudden blanket of attention and affection she was being shown. She was overwhelmed by the flattery he used, and her heart throbbed heavily within her chest. She wanted so much to press herself against him, to press her muzzle against his cheek where the smile lines drew up toward his laughing eyes; but she had to suppress that urge...It wouldn't be proper. Surely he had to feel the same way about her...She hoped so very much that he did, and it frazzled her to think that there was a possibility he did. She practically trembled as she restrained herself, and fought with her nerves to find something fitting to say as a reply. 

"You take such good care of us all," She said, deflecting his compliments slightly, as she couldn't quite figure out how to gracefully accept them without seeming selfish and egotistical. "We will all be so merry and plump when Spring comes around," She said, though a wistful note seeped into her words at the mention of the season's change. "I do hope..." She said, and trailed off, smiling sheepishly. They all hoped, did they not? It was foolish of her to think that she should hope any more than the others.
Messages In This Thread
no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 05, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 05, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 06, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 06, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 06, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 06, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 08, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 08, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 13, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 14, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - February 04, 2019, 09:05 PM