Stavanger Bay like a chef making donuts and pastries it’s time to make you sweat
THE REGULATOR'S SWINGING PENDULUM
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
despite primarily looking at his nails, rannveig had slyly watched saucy's reaction -- just to make sure the sass hit home.

sure enough, it did -- she looked like a seagull about to honk, but then quickly turned around, giving the mayfair-cairn the cold shoulder he definitely did not believe he personally deserved. the nerve!!

eyeballing the rocks, and then her cold backside, rannveig shrugged and played it off as if he were indifferent (though he most certainly was not). "well, i wouldn't know -- do you wanna taste good? wouldn't that mean things would want to eat you?"

he then narrowed his eyes, his tone scandalized. "do you want to be eaten? i bet i know a shark or two that'd help you out with that if you want. but you can't say anything for ford - he can't be knowing i'm feeding people to sharks, you dig? not exactly a good reputation to have."

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: like a chef making donuts and pastries it’s time to make you sweat - by Rannveig - January 07, 2019, 06:51 PM