Stavanger Bay like a chef making donuts and pastries it’s time to make you sweat
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Shenanigans was the right word for the occasion, this was all one big shenanigan. A very enjoyable one at that, and honestly what was a bad shenanigan? When his tail began to thump on the ground, Saucy’s did too, just out of instinct. Individually Rannveig responded to Saucy’s points, with a melodramatic expression or gesture. Finally once she’d finished he gave his pent up reply, something simple that induced a snort from her. She brought a paw to her cheek as if wiping a tear, That’s the nicest, sniff sniff, thing anyone has ever said to me. You really are kindest dick head I’ve ever met, she said with the most honest and wide eyed look one could muster.

The rock that Saucy sent at Rannveig whizzed past his head, he dodged it just in time. Saucy frowned, pursing her lips and narrowing her eyes as he taunted her. No problem, I’ll aim, she said with an expression that read, soo you wanna fight let’s go. She searched the ground for another rock, and sent it spiraling towards him. But turns out maybe her aim wasn’t quite as good as she thought, it flew past him, and landed on the rocks behind him. Huh, so how come she can hit him when she’s not trying. Fuck you, she redirected at Rannveig, as if it were his fault she couldn’t kick right.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
Messages In This Thread
RE: like a chef making donuts and pastries it’s time to make you sweat - by Saucy - January 07, 2019, 09:23 PM