The Tangle i’m in trauma it’s got me singing-
the world is cold and life's not fair
64 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Their hostility quickly faded away and, though that had not been her intention behind her tears, it was a welcome contingency. Isleña was quite used to facing a wolf’s anger — and often times claws and teeth, too — but she had the strength of her family behind her, always watching, always waiting to support her. But here, the banshee had none of her back-up and she felt the weight of that heavily upon her shoulders. She was helpless here, a victim, just waiting to be eaten by the first monster to find her.

If Isleña had anything going for her, if not her strength in numbers, then it was her wit. If she had made the mistake of residing in their territory, then Isleña must try to get herself out of this situation unharmed. Perhaps making friends of these two was her only option; then, she might have allies in this cruel, lonely world. Time to turn a sour situation sweet. 

She stared at them, wide-eyed and wondering. The tears, which had not been voluntary, ceased to come as rapidly but continued to glaze over her eyes and obscure her vision. The small woman lifted a paw to dab at the corner of her eyes with her wrist, wishing to do away with an evidence of her emotional shortcoming. She was not weak — she was a Luk. With a small voice that gently grew in momentum, she answered the only question she could ever understand in the common tongue. “Isleña,” she stated, but wasn’t sure how to turn the question around on them. Piecing together a word here and a word there, she inquired “You — friend?”
common tongue    |    hover for translation
Messages In This Thread
i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - December 26, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - December 26, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - December 29, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - December 30, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - December 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - January 02, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - January 08, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - January 09, 2019, 12:53 AM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - January 10, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 10:05 PM