first things first, I'm the realest.
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Rahzie liked this guy already. Bantering with him was enjoyable. On her end, she wasn't really trying to banter in a flirtatious way, for once. This may have been the first wolf she ran into in the Teekon Wilds that she was just... friendly with. He challenged her teasingly, and Rahzie conceded, slowly nodding. "True, true." She smiled at him, this time without a dominating coyness. "No sparring today, then."

"So you must live here, which is funny because I used to live on a mountain near here." Rahzie knew several mountains near here. She didn't quite make the connection with Silvertip. "I guess since we vacated this area you've been using it as a personal fight club, right?" The coywolf snorted, and stepped down off the root she had been balancing on, settling her haunches on the driest patch of leaves in the near vicinity. "Nah," She drawled casually once she had sat. "I don't actually live anywhere, right now." She pasued, and smirked. "If I did have a personal fight club, it would be somewhere less... dreary," The coywolf scowled at the mist that still hung in the air and the light drizzle still coming down.

But her attention soon turned back to her russet and gold companion. "Do you live somewhere, big guy?"
Messages In This Thread
first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 23, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 24, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 24, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 25, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 26, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 29, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 30, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 31, 2014, 02:25 AM