Gyrfalcon's Keep And it's coming together just right
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: excellent :)[/size]

“Psh, yeah,” Rahzie's tail swished in excitement, not even getting the slightest hint that the other had no idea what an ocean was. “Care to join?” This was perfect! Someone to chat with on their way towards the ocean. "Of course!" The coywolf loped with an easy grace down to the towpath, trotting up beside the dark woman. She also heard the gyrfalcons' screeching, but they were all but background noise to her now.

As Rahzie came up beside her newfound companion, her gaze traveled over the horizon, taking in the view. "Beautiful up here, isn't it?" She mused, half to herself. The sunshine and busy nature of this area was bringing out the wiry woman's talkative in full force. "I haven't been to this part of the area before. I've been wandering around in the east mostly," She said lightly. The coywolf had no idea that she was more than likely annoying the other woman. "Are you from around here? Or are you just exploring, too?"
Messages In This Thread
And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 10, 2014, 08:47 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 25, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 25, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 26, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 28, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 29, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 29, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 30, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 30, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 31, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 31, 2014, 11:29 AM