Arrow Lake They're going to be guarding my bed. I wanted to see who they were
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Nil said we can go without Finch & we'll have another thread!

A rather scrawny man a who was mash of woody colors was first to approach, and he greeted Corvus with a grunt. The raven had dipped his head in a silent returned greeting when he noticed more members coming to meet him. The nearest was a greying dark man dashed with an array of scars who looked somewhat similar to himself. Though his eyes were a pale lilac in color, they emanated coldness as he silently approached with a dominant aura, tail waving to and fro above him. It was clear that this man was a higher-up, and so Corvus treated him with deference, allowing himself to be sniffed first before breathing the wolf's scent in turn while keeping his posture low.

The last to arrive was a northern woman cloaked in a snow-white coat, and her warm eyes were settled on him as she chuffed softly. Interesingly, not a single word had been uttered by any of these wolves. Seeing that everyone in the vicinity was here, he said, A quiet bunch, aren't we? Not that he was particularly talkative, but it took him by surprise. His lips spread into a grin. My name is Corvus. It's a pleasure to meet you all. He scanned his eyes across the motley trio. Corvus could tell they had starkly different backgrounds just by looking at them, and their names likely reflected that.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English