Hushed Willows Nowhere to turn
42 Posts
Ooc —
He didn't have to wait long for her to answer as she strode toward him and to his surprise embraced him. For a moment he closed his eyes, enjoying the closeness to another wolf silently. He had to learn boundaries with Sirius which in his brother's terms meant no touching, no long conversations and lots....of alone time, not that he ever complained really. "Olive" he greeted back, voice almost like his father's except for a bit of a twang and not as deep. He gratefully nodded with a smile accepting the welcome and then watched as she searched the area with her eyes almost expectantly. His smile fell just as she asked about Sirius, backing away as if Drakonis had done something to the boy. To say that having his suspicion that he was only welcomed because Sirius had been around smarted was an understatement. He looked at the ground, ears pinning against his skull "He didn't want to hang around anymore, i tried to get him to come back here but...he just vanished. I don't know how he was when he was a little boy but... something happened to him and he doesn't like anyone anymore" he explained this in the gentlest tone he could muster despite the hurting inside. He missed his Uncle Zander and his mate Lidia, they were his family. 

Lifting his deep blue eyes he swallowed and shuffled his paws nervously "Olive...the only reason I even came here is because I want to find my dad. He came here to Avenge my mother and never returned. I know he thinks I'm dead but...this has been my whole life. Its my only goal. I need to know everything about him that you know so I can try to find him" there was an intensity to his gaze, his tone pleading. He wanted this to be over, he was growing hopeless and depressed and honestly he didn't want to hang around his father's new woman. Or...ex new woman apparently.
Messages In This Thread
Nowhere to turn - by Drakonis - January 17, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: Nowhere to turn - by Olive - January 18, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Nowhere to turn - by Drakonis - January 18, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Nowhere to turn - by Olive - January 20, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Nowhere to turn - by Drakonis - January 21, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: Nowhere to turn - by Olive - February 09, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: Nowhere to turn - by Drakonis - February 10, 2019, 11:58 AM