Deepwood Weald are you still there inside my chest?
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Assuming he's not in "their" territory just yet as that would cause a lotta trouble

The nocturnal queen was patrolling the borders yet again, this time with only Tulugak to accompany her. She could almost taste the victory on the tip of her tongue, but she knew to be patient. Everything would fall into place as soon as they made their claim official. The Melonii would prevail and strike fear into every wolf that even so much as heard the name. No longer would they be a pathetic show for the Teekon to laugh at, like they had been at Blackfeather Woods.

It was at the moment she thought this that she heard the light padding of footfalls on the cushioned ground. It came from just outside the border but it put her on edge nonetheless. The borders had been marked, there was no excuse for trespassers this time. The Melonii's scent was clear as day. Who dares threaten our claim? The queen's voice rang through the woods, cold and confident yet unusually calm.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
are you still there inside my chest? - by Marruz - January 20, 2019, 03:16 AM
RE: are you still there inside my chest? - by Nocturnal - January 20, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: are you still there inside my chest? - by Marruz - January 20, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: are you still there inside my chest? - by Nocturnal - January 20, 2019, 12:29 PM
RE: are you still there inside my chest? - by Marruz - January 20, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: are you still there inside my chest? - by Nocturnal - January 20, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: are you still there inside my chest? - by Marruz - January 20, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: are you still there inside my chest? - by Nocturnal - January 20, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: are you still there inside my chest? - by Marruz - January 20, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: are you still there inside my chest? - by Nocturnal - January 20, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: are you still there inside my chest? - by Marruz - January 20, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: are you still there inside my chest? - by Nocturnal - January 20, 2019, 05:04 PM
RE: are you still there inside my chest? - by Marruz - January 20, 2019, 05:50 PM