Stavanger Bay ready to sail ya seadogs
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Nope, can't say I have." While she has done a fair-share of exploring, the Pirate dare not claim she has been everywhere. Many names shared in these wilds were unfamiliar, but at the same time when she shared her own, not many would know of the lands. The world was quite vast, maybe a bit too vast for her to see all the treasures await. A shame, to say, but she knew, a sacrifice would be needed for her to truly enjoy the worlds treasures. So she hoped, to sacrifice a bit of freedom, to lay claim in Stormrift. At least, she met a few fellows, such as this one named Embry, making it a worthy sacrifice so far. Norsamu was pleased.

"Ya ran away? Damn to say, ya a rascal!" He didn't seem to desire to share more on it, and she didn't have a particular interest to pry for it, and instead jokingly followed him along in laughter. The Pirate knew many had stories to share upon being runaways, and there was far too many of them out there. Who knew what was his, but he instead desired to know of hers.

"A tale, aye?" She had a few, about her old crew, "I grew up with rogues, named Rosen Rogues, ya can imagine, they were barbarians." Their name wasn't extremely creative, for they literally called themselves rogues and declared their name in front of the enemies. Though speaking of enemies, "there was a time they pissed off a bunch of wolves, ya? Rumors said these weirdos held a rainbow rose. My dearest crewmates loved anything that is 'rare' or 'rumors,' n' of course, ya truly, enjoys it too." A tale by the wind, these wolves would go to the ends of the earth to do so. She of course, growing up with them, joined on said adventurer. Though their pace was far faster, and more extreme then Norsamu being alone. She somewhat took her dear time finding shit, while they went straight for it, "so they basically, went into their camp, and tried to kick their ass. But nay, outnumbered and ran. Ya know what they did? Ran up a cliff, kicked me off as bait! Ran for miles to escape." She remembered this fondly, despite not sounding too fondly. Her size now, says the Pirate would fight back, but that was many moons ago, when she was still a shrimp.

"They loved anythin' heard by the wind, and I was the tiny sea rat taggin' along. There are more if ya interested."
Sea Shanties
Now we are ready to sail for the Horn
Weigh hey, roll and go!
Our boots and our clothes, boys, are all in the pawn
To be rollicking randy dandy-O!
Messages In This Thread
ready to sail ya seadogs - by Norsamu - January 01, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: ready to sail ya seadogs - by Embry - January 03, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: ready to sail ya seadogs - by Norsamu - January 03, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: ready to sail ya seadogs - by Embry - January 04, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: ready to sail ya seadogs - by Norsamu - January 05, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: ready to sail ya seadogs - by Embry - January 05, 2019, 09:44 PM