The Sunspire this is not the way that it should end.
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna was on her way out to gather some materials from the meadows on the mountainside when she walked past. She knew that Nightengale had the healing thing kinda covered but since she didn't do much offensive fighting she wasn't sure how else to help.

She almost didn't see him there, he was hidden in the mouth of the cave. When she did, it was from her periphery, and his unexpected presence startled her. She recognized him, though. Summer, the wolf with the antler.

"Hey!" She greeted him, friendly and bright. However, her tone turned concerned when she noted his posture. "Are you okay?"

keeping it vague, since we have another thread, but I couldn't resist <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - July 27, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 01, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 10, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:20 PM