Stavanger Bay help me inhale, and mend it with you
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT -- FLY AWAY!, these were the words Saucy heard being shouted as she strolled across the beach. She could tell it was Rannveig, which already meant fun, but she was more so drawn towards his voice by the stupid ass stuff it was saying. Was he talking to a bird? Oh she sure hoped so, think of all the good jokes she could come up with about that!

The girl hurried towards him, and saw the silvery toned male watching a seagull shriek away. She neared him as he turned his attention to something hard, some sort of crab maybe. She let out a loud bark to get his attention, Aww! Thats so sweet of you to think of me! thank you so much! she said with a smile and a strut, as she moved towards the rigid crab to pick it up. he could stop her if he wanted, but she wasn’t hesitating or anything like that. Saucy was one to ask forgiveness, not permission.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
Messages In This Thread
help me inhale, and mend it with you - by Rannveig - January 20, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: help me inhale, and mend it with you - by Saucy - January 21, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: help me inhale, and mend it with you - by Rannveig - January 22, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: help me inhale, and mend it with you - by Saucy - January 22, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: help me inhale, and mend it with you - by Rannveig - January 26, 2019, 03:02 PM