Swiftcurrent Creek Only dark skies that hang above
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi was often found with her head in the clouds, lost in thought somewhere. A year or so ago it was all good things that kept her mind spinning so rapidly, but the past year had changed her. Her boyfriend got eaten by a bear, someone she trusted impregnated her without her even knowing what she was doing, all of her friends left the pack and her kid ran away. It was more than anyone her age should be able to handle, but the Fearghal was a tough girl. She was too dumb to think about most of the bad things, still too naive to know the world wasn't fair. Clinging on to hope, to Eilonwy and the Creek, was the only thing she could do at this point.

Oh! She almost yipped. The baritone voice of a stranger had frightened her ever so slightly, but when she saw it was one of the new wolves she had just been thinking about she smiled her usual smile. Hiya. She greeted in return, quick to gather her composure and take on a more submissive stance. She took a moment to study him; big and strong with the same colorless complexion as her, but with eyes that resembled sunlit fields in the middle of spring. Her own lovely ocher ones were lost in them for a while before she cleared her throat and looked away. I'm sorry - I don't believe we've met before. She grinned. I'm Fearghal - Chusi Fearghal.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Only dark skies that hang above - by Chusi - January 19, 2019, 06:00 AM
RE: Only dark skies that hang above - by RIP Kavik - January 21, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Only dark skies that hang above - by Chusi - January 21, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: Only dark skies that hang above - by RIP Kavik - January 22, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: Only dark skies that hang above - by Chusi - March 08, 2019, 10:49 AM
RE: Only dark skies that hang above - by RIP Kavik - March 14, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Only dark skies that hang above - by Chusi - March 14, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: Only dark skies that hang above - by RIP Kavik - March 21, 2019, 11:59 PM
RE: Only dark skies that hang above - by Chusi - April 05, 2019, 11:36 AM