Swiftcurrent Creek Fear of Sleep
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Last post for me :-)

The two reclined, watching the last bits of golden sun flit along the water's edge. Slowly, sulfuric reds and oranges became a cool, downy mixture of cerulian and lavender as the valley cooled after the head of the long day. No stars peeked out from behind their shrouds, but already an impatient moon had risen early in the east even though the sky had yet to darken completely. The summer days were long, and the nights were short; but soon everything would change as the valley was thrust into winter - another reason why, if the two Sveijarn wolves decided to depart, they needed to act with haste.

Tuwawi's shoulder pressed against Njal's as they met common ground with their ideas. He explained the rising peaks which had teased during his rescue mission. "I will travel there. Scope it out," she affirmed, reflecting on just how long it had been since she had traveled outside of Swiftcurrent, let alone outside the familiar valley home to the wetlands and meadows.

'I will talk to Bazi. If she truly is our friend, she will understand our unease about staying,' he said. Tuwawi nodded in agreement, though she was not certain if the white woman would be as rational as he hoped. Njal's wife was then cast into silence as the weight of this decision, and their future actions, rested heavy in her breast, her heart grim.

Tuwawi let the minutes tick by, enjoying the last of the fading sun and her mate's company, before she rose to her feet. "Let's head back to the den. I should eat before I leave..." she said, however say goodbye to the kids was what she meant. Just the thought of parting from them, for even the briefest time, was already proving to be difficult.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Fear of Sleep - by Tuwawi RIP - July 25, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Fear of Sleep - by RIP Njal - July 25, 2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Fear of Sleep - by Tuwawi RIP - July 26, 2014, 12:21 AM
RE: Fear of Sleep - by RIP Njal - July 26, 2014, 01:34 AM
RE: Fear of Sleep - by Tuwawi RIP - July 26, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Fear of Sleep - by RIP Njal - July 26, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: Fear of Sleep - by Tuwawi RIP - July 27, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: Fear of Sleep - by RIP Njal - July 27, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Fear of Sleep - by Tuwawi RIP - July 27, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: Fear of Sleep - by RIP Njal - July 27, 2014, 03:11 PM