Stavanger Bay help me inhale, and mend it with you
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
A string of hardy laughter escaped her when she surprised him, she shook her head amusedly. Made you jump, stupid, she mocked playfully, icy eyes following him as she reached down to pick up the crab. He gave her permission to eat it, which was trivial to her, but still better than refute. She pulled it across the cool sand and lay like the Sphinx. The crab was between her front paws, and with no hesitation for regarding its hellish looks, Saucy ripped into its edible bits.

It was certainly a grizzly sight, but Saucy was fully enjoying her snack. The snowy girl looked up to her friend with a warm smile on her face and a crooked crab limb hanging out of her mouth, Thanks. ~she is beauty she is grace~
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
Messages In This Thread
help me inhale, and mend it with you - by Rannveig - January 20, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: help me inhale, and mend it with you - by Saucy - January 21, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: help me inhale, and mend it with you - by Rannveig - January 22, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: help me inhale, and mend it with you - by Saucy - January 22, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: help me inhale, and mend it with you - by Rannveig - January 26, 2019, 03:02 PM