Wheeling Gull Isle I just wanna live in the sound scape
112 Posts
Ooc — Sabin
slipping a reply in here since Koi is PPC right now, that way if you want to wrap this thread up we can :)

Ah, no good news for Seelie or Komodo in the form of a reappearance of Reigi. The Gampr hides any disappointment at that revelation rather well though.

“She isn’t here at the moment – very much a free-spirit in that regard.” His amber gaze sweeps towards Koi momentarily who seems to perk up at the mention of Lucas staying. Yep, definitely going to be like her mother when it comes to gathering ‘lost’ lambs, so to speak. “You’re more than welcome to stay here though, I’m sure Reigi will be thrilled to see you when she returns.” Ever the optimist. Reigi would come back. Thresher would come back. Of course they would.

“I’ve a few things I need to attend to, but Koi can show you around and introduce you to everyone.” He quirks his brows at his daughter to make sure she is alright with the assignment, to which she enthusiastically responds. With a grin and an amicable swish of his tail the Overseer bids the pair a temporary farewell and heads off to finish his patrol.

Messages In This Thread
I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 11, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 13, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 14, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 21, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - December 24, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 25, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 30, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - December 30, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - January 23, 2019, 12:49 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - January 25, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - January 26, 2019, 11:27 PM