Duck Lake so i started courting kate mccannon
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
maYbE A CReeK wOlF cAn CHaSe oR BeAT hIm Up TAKE SOME FLIRT 

aria had missed mahler's visit, which would have come a disappointment. though mahler was not the most friendly wolf in the creek at the time, they had had a few good conversations. aria ever felt judged around him -- at least, not in the same way other creek wolves judged her. she was patrolling at the time that his scent came by. it wafted through, pulling her to press past the borders to seek out the man that so desperately yearned for her attention. 

something she was willing to give him -- so far. 

when she came up upon the man, dark and brewing as he slunk around the banks, she let out a low chuff to draw his attention towards her. she didn't stop at a distance this time. she didn't know this man, really, but she since it'd been a few meetings now, she felt she should treat him as more than just some wolf at their borders. "thorn," she said, approaching with a cant of her pale head, trying to figure out the line between pleasantry and a more friendly greeting, "it's good to see you." 
Messages In This Thread
so i started courting kate mccannon - by Thorn - January 25, 2019, 08:07 AM
RE: so i started courting kate mccannon - by Aria - January 25, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: so i started courting kate mccannon - by Thorn - January 25, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: so i started courting kate mccannon - by Aria - January 26, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: so i started courting kate mccannon - by Thorn - January 26, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: so i started courting kate mccannon - by Aria - January 28, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: so i started courting kate mccannon - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: so i started courting kate mccannon - by Aria - February 03, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: so i started courting kate mccannon - by Thorn - February 07, 2019, 11:26 AM