Northstar Vale Grey, White, and Gold
<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:14px; font-style: italic; color:#006699;">A strong wolf stands above and conquers all</font><p><a href="http://imgur.com/bLLjcbM">Full Reference</a><p>Avatar by STEVIE!
280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
His eyes shone brightly with his amusement at the thought of tiny dragons. "More like lizards, eh? They'd be fun to toy with if they were around the size of a rabbit.. I am sure that their 'flames' wouldn't do much more than singe my eyebrows," Kisu chuckled for the first time in what felt like forever. He was right in assuming that she would bring the conversation to an interesting place.

As for the pack talk... Myth showed the emotions he felt, but wouldn't project outwards. Her golden eye flicked with unsure emotions tagged with joining a new pack. He stayed quiet a moment, staring at the water pulling itself along. Kisu sighed, something he'd done so much of as of late. "I'd hate to show any form of vulnerability to a wolf I don't know... but I feel the ways you do. Would this pack be the right one for me?--I am only used to being an Alpha... would I be happy being a lesser wolf and taking orders from another wolf? I am so used to being alone now, I am not even sure if I could mesh well with a pack... but there is no one I can trust, and the lands keep being taken new-forming packs. I am sure that there are more than the three we know of." Kisu finished by looking at the grey and white female, his silvery goldenrod eyes mirroring the emotion she felt in her own. Though he could hold his own, he still had this odd feeling about being out on his own without protection.
Messages In This Thread
Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 18, 2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 19, 2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 21, 2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 21, 2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 21, 2013, 10:00 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 23, 2013, 01:48 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 25, 2013, 10:41 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 27, 2013, 02:27 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 27, 2013, 10:07 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 28, 2013, 01:39 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 28, 2013, 09:19 AM