Swiftcurrent Creek Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one.
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
everything from that point forward seemed to happen so fast, to her. the coffee-colored man who had been so focused on his fishing didn't even seem to notice as the fae ended up so close to him. she observed carefully, her gaze fixated on the half-frozen over lake in front of them as he-- less than gracefully, to say the least-- plunged his muzzle inside to snap at the aquarian he focused. with alabaster fangs secured, and a mighty turn of his neck, he moves to pull it out before smacking his face with her own in a display of blissful unawareness.

velvet jumps back as she's hit-- not necessarily out of defense but moreso shock. she shakes her fur out soon after, moving her crown slightly upwards to lock her glowing golden gaze with his own. the way the man talks is also less than graceful, to her, but that was something she could easily get over as she entertained him. velvet slithers up to him, cooing at him respectfully. ,,oh dear, you have my deepest apologies,'' the shuck circles around him slowly as she talks, swaying her feathered tail in each direction. ,,are you hurt?'' she finishes, occasionally brushing her tail against him as it sways.
Messages In This Thread
Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 25, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 25, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 26, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 26, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 26, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 26, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 26, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 27, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 27, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 27, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 27, 2019, 10:20 PM