Swiftcurrent Creek Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one.
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
with her circuit completed, he stepped back. fluffing her chest out subtly, velvet stood afront him; her paws slightly crossed over one another in her stance as the swaying of her tail came to a rest, letting it go limp behind her. she was reassured by him when he stated he wasn't looking for trouble, but she wasn't here to investigate why he was so close to the borders anyway-- she didn't really care why he was so close to the pack.
,,i'm not looking for trouble either,'' she hummed back at him whilst her ears attuned to the baritone voice he possessed.

once the words had came that he would be on his way, she noticed something peciluar in his tone. a hint of hesitance, it was, she sensed that this wolf didn't want to leave despite his apparent need to. with this, a smirk creased her muzzle ever so slightly as her chest fluffed out a tad more, perhaps she could entice him to keep her company for a while longer. ,,leaving so soon? stay a little longer so i can properly apologize for startling you so.'' she mused at him before letting her eyelids halfway down, giving him a dreamy look as her ears twitched.
Messages In This Thread
Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 25, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 25, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 26, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 26, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 26, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 26, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 26, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 27, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 27, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 27, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 27, 2019, 10:20 PM