Heron Lake Plateau It's never been the lens that I see through
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
When the time came, Clover pulled herself forward in tandem with Niamh. She matched her pace, pulling herself from her lowered position to a full-on gallop. Clover continuously glanced between Niamh and the herd, and only began to fully focus on the herd when their target had been found.

"Yah! Keep it movin'!" she bellowed, attempting to separate the herd from the doe that Niamh had selected. Clover kept close to the rear of the group, pacing in a half-circle formation and nipping at the heels of whoever got out of line. She kept her attention undividedly on the herd, trusting Niamh and Phox to do the rest.
Messages In This Thread
It's never been the lens that I see through - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - December 30, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - December 30, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 02, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 16, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - January 26, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - February 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - February 12, 2019, 09:15 AM