Swiftcurrent Creek Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one.
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
fluttering her lashes, she drew closer-- closer-- yet closer. a sway in her step as her enticing posture sustains itself. looking like she had him in her claws grip, confident, sure of herself-- until something snaps inside the other. sense, perhaps? while she knows that would be best for him, to attend to whatever business he may have, she really can't help but want him for herself, to see how far she can go with a stranger once more. with a snap of his muzzle he spat out his sentence in his accent that was almost hard for her to understand.

upon hearing what he had to say, she cocks her head slightly and chuckles. ,,boyfriend?'' her voice moves up and down during the word, ,,no, no, no no no-- that type of relationship isn't for me.'' she muses at him before addressing that word. her favorite one, possibly; the word that allows her game to begin. ,,i can tell you my name when you get to know me better.'' words poured from her mouth smooth as silk, her body swishing.
Messages In This Thread
Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 25, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 25, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 26, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 26, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 26, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 26, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 26, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 27, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 27, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 27, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 27, 2019, 10:20 PM