Moonspear lladd fi
149 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
He gives into her questioning, knowing that he wouldn't allow anyone else here the same courtesy. Nor many back home, either. Perhaps his sisters, or at least Seren. His parents. But apart from that. . . It is a sign of immense trust that he puts his heart in front of Speedy, and says a lot about her character. Her kindness, her natural empathy. She is good.

I do not belong here, Llewellyn says hoarsely, dipping his head. I was born to be a king. Here, I am a follower, and no more. This is not the path I was meant to walk, ever. I am lost, Speedy. The only place that I have ever felt like I belonged was home. . .and I can never go home again.

Emotions flicker over his face like tongues of fire, burning in the depths of his eyes, sparking as the corners of his mouth tremble. I am more miserable than I have been in my life, and I cannot escape it. That bombshell dropped, he stares at the woman, as if she is the remedy to all his problems. Intent on latching on to each and every one of her kind words, as if they are water and he is a man dying of thirst.
Messages In This Thread
lladd fi - by Llewellyn - January 12, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: lladd fi - by Speedy - January 15, 2019, 02:26 AM
RE: lladd fi - by Llewellyn - January 18, 2019, 01:03 AM
RE: lladd fi - by Speedy - January 22, 2019, 04:13 AM
RE: lladd fi - by Llewellyn - January 27, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: lladd fi - by Speedy - January 31, 2019, 02:49 AM
RE: lladd fi - by Llewellyn - February 08, 2019, 12:26 AM
RE: lladd fi - by Speedy - February 18, 2019, 08:33 PM