Swiftcurrent Creek Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one.
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
the game had begun.
she circled around him, resting her muzzle on his shoulder. cooing in his ear whilst he voiced her concerns over his pack scent. to this, she gave nothing but a light scoff. she knew she wasn't planning on staying here permanately, she just needed somewhere to reside for the colder months that plagued the land: sweeping over the once green grasses, killing everything with it's frigid touch only to be reborn again as gales bless them. ,,they can't kick me out if i leave,'' her voice is quiet and although most would consider this a brash decision she had no connections with the pack in which the silver-and-black peppered male sucked her into. ,,i have no roots here. you can whisk me away to wherever you desire.'' the dreamy tone in her voice came to a fever pitch as she playfully nipped at his ear-- waiting.
Messages In This Thread
Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 25, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 25, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 26, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 26, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 26, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 26, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 26, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 27, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 27, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 27, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 27, 2019, 10:20 PM