The Sunspire Questions and answers
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
for @ferdie von pelt power playing a little, assuming Ferdie will just be okay with him Approaching and all plus assuming Ame is just walking aways off minding her own business

The meeting went seemingly well, the large show of force by the swift current caused another stir of conflict in the half-breed. The pieces were falling into place now that it was coming to and end. As he trudged along in Ferdie's wake he couldn't help but feel some mild admiration for the large males actions. It was still outweighed heavily by the fact he ordered the capture of the two females, and doubly so by his apparent reaction to Red. His own feelings for the coy wolf clouding the judgement he made when he considered why anyone would threaten someone as harmless as she was.

He trotted up to the vain alpha, and in an almost uncharacteristic manner would offer a nudge under his chin, quite a task whilst walking. He waited until they were clear of their travelling companion before speaking. I know this probably isn't the best time, what with the recent drama back there back there being the border of swift current territory. I have questions, and I exp.. I hope, you'd have answers. I wonder, was holding those two prisoner really worth it? The answer would seem clear, but this was a question of character, not tactics.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Questions and answers - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 27, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 12:24 AM