Shadewood Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse.
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
[size=small]When she introduced herself she didn't bother with giving her whole name. It hadn't mattered since she'd had to leave her home, she didn't think it would matter now.[/size]

[size=small]He was as very kind in the way he returned the peasantry and she gave a wave of her tail and offered a smile to the man. “You’re very kind. I wasn't expecting that when I came upon this place,” she admitted.[/size]

[size=small]In fact she was starting to think she might have to rethink everything she knew about packs. Amaya thought she knew how they were toward loners and even how they might treat a wolf new to the ranks. Everything he'd told her so far sounded like it went against all of that. For a moment she wondered what it might be like to have a family again, it'd been so long since she'd had one.[/size]

[size=small]Cry went on to explain how his pack saw new wolves into its ranks. She felt it made a lot of sense and felt she understood better about why the pack saw all wolves as family. “Again, I have to say I certainly wasn't expecting such an outlook when it came to newcomers. I don't have a lot of experience with packs but what I do isn't anything as welcoming as what your describing.” Amaya was thinking more and more that this might not be an opportunity she wanted to pass up. That this might be the place where she could finally make a home. The next thing he addressed what rights to mate she would have. Amaya looked at her paws a little embarrassed, “I'm sure that won’t be a problem. I don't have a mate to being with me. I certainly would like to meet everyone though.” She had no problems with that part. Since she would be working alongside them and considering them family she felt it necessary to meet them all.[/size]

[size=small]A nervous look crossed her features since she wasn't really sure what came next. Did she go or did they talk some more? Having never had a conversation like this with a pack wolf she opted to see what would happen next [/size]
Messages In This Thread
Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Cry - January 28, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Amaya - January 29, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Cry - January 30, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Amaya - January 30, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Amaya - February 01, 2019, 12:38 AM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Cry - February 01, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Amaya - February 03, 2019, 11:00 PM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Cry - February 05, 2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Amaya - February 05, 2019, 12:02 PM