Heron Lake Plateau It's never been the lens that I see through
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Clover only pursued the herd until she was certain that they wouldn't disrupt Phox and Niamh's work. As they galloped off, presumably taking themselves far from the Redhawk's territory, she skipped to a halt, and bid them farewell with a loud, cheeky, "Buh-BYE!" 

After watching after their retreat for a moment longer, Clover turned to find their success—the doe laid limp, it's neck clamped between Phox's jaws. "Oh, fuck yeah!" she cheered as she pranced towards her packmates, "That was AWESOME!"
Messages In This Thread
It's never been the lens that I see through - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - December 30, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - December 30, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 02, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 16, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - February 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - February 12, 2019, 09:15 AM