Shadewood i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs
Friend of the Keep
congratulations, to your ghost
24 Posts
Ooc —
pardon friend was enough to elicit a grim smile from koro toro, which measured with neither warmth nor kindness. it seemed to settle and hang off of his lips in the same way that bemused smile settled on cry's -- perhaps it was a mockery of the other male's expression.

he looked rather nonplussed to be told of an egg. glancing from the leader to where he presumed the leader had come from, koro toro's brows knitted together. "become? why not make it become dinner." he saw little use of nursing a wildling bird - they ate much, demanded much, and he had seen many a mother bird dead on the ground, exhausted by the perpetual hunger of her brood. no thanks, effort was not really his style.
but that hill keeps going
on and on

Messages In This Thread
i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - January 31, 2019, 09:42 AM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 07, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 10, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 13, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - February 17, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 26, 2019, 04:51 PM