Sunspire Mountains say hey Goodbye yesterday
42 Posts
Ooc —
Something twisted blossomed inside of him, a flare of insanity that hoped she would retaliate for his raging with violence. Perhaps the physical pain could replace the emotional wounds, which he found more difficult to deal with than the physical. Then it all blanked out as soon as she told him he was in the wrong spot. His jaw dropped and eyes widened into a comical look of shock and disbelief before his ears flattened against his skull and he cursed "Shit! I'm an idiot!" he clamped his jaw shut and looked toward where she had pointed. Suddenly his face fell and he just looked empty as he slowly shook his head "Why waste my time visiting the corpse of a scumbag?" he whispered lifting his head. He began to walk off and then slowly something dawned on him "How did you know?" he asked. Then it clicked. Terrance telling him that he had a half sister in Sunspire when he had introduced himself. Olive saying his sister had murdered their father. 

His eyes iced over and he studied her. She seemed hardened and predatory like someone who had been through hell and had done things nobody should have to. Olive had said his father had been a volatile man, the family was obviously torn apart, Sirius had told him that he was left at a different pack and raised by a woman named Hemlock. His gaze grew warmer in the slightest though he looked blank "I spent my whole life being taught he was a hero to learn he was the villain. So...I guess that makes you the good one here. Slaying the bad guy. So..thanks" he said this after a few moments of staring and then turned intent upon walking away unless stopped.
Messages In This Thread
say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Drakonis - February 10, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Cassiopeia - February 12, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Drakonis - February 12, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Cassiopeia - February 12, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Drakonis - February 12, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Cassiopeia - February 13, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Drakonis - February 13, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Cassiopeia - February 13, 2019, 07:41 PM
RE: say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Drakonis - February 14, 2019, 08:39 AM