Silver Creek you'll make a fine rug, cat
66 Posts
Ooc — mercury
You're right, she answers, her words sharp-edged and sardonic, I couldn't possibly know what either of us want. I'm just a silly woman, after all. She lets out a small snort of silent laughter, though with no humor to be found. Tell me, then. What do I want?

Addison shakes her head at his reasoning. Perhaps if I were born a man, I may strive for different goals, she says, voice losing its edge. Or if whelped in a different family. But I am an Odolf woman. My purpose from birth has been to bear fruit. There is no higher, more noble calling for me than that. And. . .

She runs her tongue along her jowls in a slow, thoughtful manner. My sons will be brave, and my daughters beautiful. They will inherit this world. Suckling weans they may be, but not for very long. It is worth the. . .rape. She lands flatly on that last word, not sure how to feel about it. Unsure what it really is even meant to refer to, in this context. 

Addison is not stupid. She's seen the violence in his eyes, a glint upon the pale gold. 

Anyway, one's body must be ravaged by a man to be destroyed by pups, she adds, trailing off, her lips slightly parted.
Messages In This Thread
you'll make a fine rug, cat - by Iliksis - February 03, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: you'll make a fine rug, cat - by Addison - February 03, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: you'll make a fine rug, cat - by Iliksis - February 03, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: you'll make a fine rug, cat - by Addison - February 03, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: you'll make a fine rug, cat - by Iliksis - February 03, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: you'll make a fine rug, cat - by Addison - February 03, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: you'll make a fine rug, cat - by Iliksis - February 07, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: you'll make a fine rug, cat - by Addison - February 07, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: you'll make a fine rug, cat - by Iliksis - February 09, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: you'll make a fine rug, cat - by Addison - February 14, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: you'll make a fine rug, cat - by Iliksis - February 21, 2019, 08:29 PM