Barrow Fields remember when you were only a child
58 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
ah, well, at least she looks contrite. tashkent is appreciative of the show of support, even if it is not genuine (for what about tashkent is genuine, really?). oh, i am sorry, she croons, shaking her head. i usually am better with introductions. my name is tashkent-luk. i came here with my brothers, enx and kuyuk, my cousin isleña, and our servant, mengu.

finding any of them would be a blessing, although the latter trio are obviously preferred. mengu, bless him, is not a luk, and never will be, even after his loyal service. only when she finds her eyes in someone else's face will she be satisfied. this land already feels strange enough, after the fall; the lack of family makes it even worse.

i do not know where i am headed, truly, tashkent admits. only that i will continue to search for them. are you traveling, or do you live nearby? this woman could be a wonderful ally, and it was probably a thought like this that had brought tashkent to her in the first place. well, the gods gave boons when it suited them, and it seems that this chance encounter is one such bit of good fortune.
native tongue // common tongue
Messages In This Thread
remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 03, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - February 05, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 07, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - February 08, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 09, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - February 17, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 23, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - March 03, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - March 16, 2019, 10:09 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - March 22, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - March 23, 2019, 09:24 AM