Dawnlark Plains Peaceland.
12 Posts
Ooc — Brownie
As Hanako came near the lone black fae, she came to a halt to keep her distance. She didn’t want to alarm the stranger of any sort or oppose as a threat. She instantly dropped her kill in front of her grayish paws. She licked the blood off from her maw and bowed to greet. “Thank you...this one sure had tricks. This one just appeared out of nowhere.” She spoke softly as she gazed around in their surroundings, then turned her attention back to the loner. “May I ask, what brings you here upon these plains? I have been wandering alone, and came across here.”

Her soft hazel hues gazed upon the black fae before her. What brought attention to Hanako was her bumpy shaped physique. There was something about her that made Hanako curious...was she injured in any way? Or perhaps something she is not seeing? She didn’t want to impose, so she remained collected to herself and carried a small conversation. She sat down upon her haunches, her black-grayish tail curled up beside her upon the snowy floor. It won’t be long til the sun fully sets beyond the snowy plains. “I’m Hanako. What’s your name, dear?”
Messages In This Thread
Peaceland. - by Hanako - February 18, 2019, 01:15 AM
RE: Peaceland. - by Lily - February 18, 2019, 11:45 PM
RE: Peaceland. - by Hanako - February 19, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: Peaceland. - by Lily - February 19, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Peaceland. - by Hanako - February 20, 2019, 02:06 AM
RE: Peaceland. - by Lily - February 20, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: Peaceland. - by Hanako - February 20, 2019, 02:47 AM
RE: Peaceland. - by Lily - February 20, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Peaceland. - by Hanako - February 21, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Peaceland. - by Lily - February 21, 2019, 05:25 PM