Sunbeam Lair Passing by all the monsters in my head
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He was still weakened from the hunt, but he kept up. He kept in his labored pants, held fast his grunts and agony. He wouldn't let Liri or Sorin see him hurting. He didn't need either of them looking down on him, either. But he stuck close to Liri, regardless of his weak sway, brute body a clear and distinct overshadow to the white fae's body. She was mental and emotional support for him, but she wouldn't know it. He had admitted it to her when they had first crossed eah other- and of course they had much more conversations to hold...but that would have to wait. They needed to bunk down. 

Once they come the stop they needed, Siqsa had all the oppertunity to catch his breath, bruised ribs trying to warn him he needed much more than a simple sit down. But once Liri had given her words to the pair, Sorin protested. Something stupid (as always) riled up in Siqsa, and he pulled himself together. "If she wants to patrol, let her. Don't tell her what -" his breath fought to fuel his words, the only thing fighting to his finishline was the never ending fire that kept his temper lit. "-what to do." The Devil's Spawn didn't want to start problems or even fight, especially with such low numbers that they had, right now. But he would defend the artic girl from anyone and everyone, whether he was on his last legs or not. Even over something as small and unworthy of a fight dire as Liri's freedom. He was in obvious terrible shape, but he stood to thick limbs, ever more prepared to throw himself out there just as quick.

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
Passing by all the monsters in my head - by Síff - February 21, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Passing by all the monsters in my head - by Sorin - February 21, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Passing by all the monsters in my head - by Siqsa - February 25, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Passing by all the monsters in my head - by Síff - February 27, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: Passing by all the monsters in my head - by Sorin - February 28, 2019, 12:07 AM