Bonesplinter Ravine waiting by the mailbox, by the train
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
A lingering silence hung in the air even after he spoke again, watching the lonesome girl's bleak expression with a concentrated frown - the tip of his tongue poked out just at the side of his lips, and his brows scrunched together as he fought to connect the scattered pieces of the puzzle; why didn't she talk? With a rather sudden jolt, he contemplated whether she even could, and his ashen body slumped to the ground, resting his chin on the cold surface beneath.

This would require a big thonk. He'd have to use his brain, and he wasn't always good at doing that.

Then the ebony wanderer shook her head - a small gesture, but one that hinted he was getting somewhere, at least. Little steps, like when he'd had to re-learn to balance himself after losing the majority of his tail; detective Rabbit, on the case. He wanted to uncover this mystery. "Okay, soo..." he hummed, inclining his head a touch to the side. "Do you talk? Or... or no? If not that's okay! I can talk enough for the both of us," a half grin, before it dimmed and he submerged himself back into concentration. "My name's Cinder. Or did I already say that? Probably. Anyway - I'm from Redhawks, and I can help you! My family-" Well, actually, most of the other blackthorns had run off to a new adventure elsewhere with the Firebirds. But he supposed the redhawk crew were close enough to family anyway, so perhaps it didn't matter. "We can help you! Do you need anything? Even just someone to sit with you? I can do that. I can try to be quiet if you want that, too." Key word: try.

She shut her eyes. Cinder chewed the inside of his cheek, and relaxed his body, observing with as much silence as he possibly could muster.
for you,
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do
Messages In This Thread
waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Astara - February 04, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Cinder - February 04, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Astara - February 04, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Cinder - February 17, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Astara - February 17, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Cinder - February 22, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Astara - February 23, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Cinder - February 26, 2019, 11:26 AM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Astara - March 01, 2019, 07:19 PM