Neverwinter Forest cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles
26 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry!

He took her flabbergasted, over-the-top interrogation in his stride and that made her wonder, briefly, if he was accustomed to girls that were completely out of their element. It wasn't every day that Tuya met strangers in the middle of the forest and felt so charmed (by the forest, not the person; she'd never admit that Dash was actually kind of charming). The more he spoke of Cyclone the more curious she became, up until he introduced himself—and that, well, that just made her laugh again.

Cyclone was one thing, but Dash? Was she going to run in to any more wolves with descriptors-for-names? Hopeful that the answer would be a roaring affirmative, she collected her laughter behind a big grin and said, If the prerequisites involve being fast or witty then sure, I'm at least half of those things, but Tuya could learn. Besides, with creatures such as Dash involved in such a pack, how many more able bodies did they need? I've been an explorer all my life - that's bound to count for something.
Messages In This Thread
cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - February 04, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Dashiell - February 04, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - February 05, 2019, 12:43 AM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Dashiell - February 05, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - February 05, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Dashiell - February 09, 2019, 09:59 AM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - February 10, 2019, 07:55 PM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Dashiell - February 16, 2019, 10:20 AM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - February 26, 2019, 05:18 PM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Dashiell - February 28, 2019, 07:59 AM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - March 09, 2019, 02:19 PM