Altar of Twilight you've been so still, barely beating at all
إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
104 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
The more he looked at her, the more the woman morphed before him. She was not of this earth — of this he was certain. She held herself like a deity, and the surrounding world seemed to beckon to her like a force of gravity. When she met his own eye, he almost shivered.

Marruz's gaze flickered darkly at her words, revealing nothing and yet something, at least. He held contact without wavering. This stranger seemed to hold so many answers; keys to what he'd been searching for. This place was no new sight to her, but to him it was the only sight he'd ever traipsed upon. It was all evident in those indigo and black lamps if she only searched hard enough.

She? Who was she?
"Meldresi led me here this night," Marruz finally responded after a significant pause. The silence seemed to refresh his mind. He shifted, moving out of the shadows just enough to reveal his grey forepaw. "But I have no way of contacting her yet. I have only just begun my training in the ways of the Listener." His steady gaze probed her; seeking the nubile dame's voluptuous frame and yet resisting all the while — uncertain as to when he had weakened to this state.

"Do you know of the Dark Brotherhood, then?"

ابن النجوم
"son of the stars"
Messages In This Thread
you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Marruz - February 26, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - February 27, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Marruz - February 27, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - February 27, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Marruz - February 27, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - February 28, 2019, 10:22 PM